Clubs and Activities
Forensics at Lineville is for students in sixth grade only. Lineville students join with Bay View to form a Howard-Suamico Middle Level Forensics team made up of students in Grades six, seven and eight. The purpose of forensics is to allow students to practice different forms of public speaking and improve their research skills, their writing skills, their acting skills and their approach to teamwork. Forensics students can participate on an individual level or with a small group of students, depending on their chosen category.
Teams usually start practicing once a week in November and have two regional meets in early February. The time commitment is a one-hour practice per week with the team and practicing on your own time in addition to formal practices. Forensics is willing to share time with other clubs if practice times conflict with other commitments. To join Forensics, listen to the announcements and see the newsletter for details when the season begins in November.
Registration is currently closed. Information for next season will be shared after our last competition in February 2024.
About Our Club:
- We currently have 27 athletes
- MS/Intermediate Cheer is open to all students in grades 5th-8th
- We provide an opportunity to learn, gain skills, and compete in the sport or cheerleading
- We want to share our love of cheer with all students, and do not hold tryouts. Everyone who registers makes the team.
- We are a self-funded club with uniforms being parent/student owned
- Our routines and uniforms follow WACPC guidelines. We will compete at two local cheer competitions. Titletown National Championship and Lightning Bolt at Appleton North HS
- Cheer on the sidelines at homecoming with our HS team!
- Coaches: Sandy Hundsrucker and Erin Jeltema
Contact Person: Sandy Hundsrucker sandyhundsrucker@